Thursday, June 21, 2007

In the Field- Ecology

Hey everyone!
I started the week off with a shopping trip to Sears, Lowes and many more hardware stores to buy products for Eileen's project. Then, I spent more time helping out Eileen (a grad student) with her chambers that collect gases given off by plants. Wednesday and Thursday I stayed at the field most of the day to help install the chambers. I also helped Dr. Wright collect data on mono culture (one species of a plant) plants and if they had more herbivory than many species of a plant. We are still working on that project. I had lots of fun so far this week and I hope everyone is having a blast as well.

Baninder

1 comment:

Mochibunni said...

Baninder, I'm so happy I saw you today in the greenhouse! Yay greenhouse people! Are you in the soil lab on the third floor?